- Nuisuke Ando established and founded Kisogawa Senjyu in Nakaokuwa-cho, Gifu City. Mainly for dyeing and organizing textiles
- Temporarily closed due to a factory fire
- Purchased land and moved to 6 Asahimachi, Kasamatsu-cho, Hashima-gun(site of the current nap-raising factory)
Arrangement work centered on nap-raising textiles
- Worked on bleaching dyeing with 2 early wince machines and rearranging resin processing of raw scale
- Masami Ando was appointed as the second representative of Kisogawa Senjyu.
- Acquired factory site at 167, 168 (current Factory C) in Dendai, Kasamatsu- cho, Hashima-gun
Newly built factory, focusing on thread dyeing
- Two factories were added (A and B factories) in line with the land acquisition next to the C factory.
- Acquisition of land for Factories D and E
- Transition from thread dyeing to cloth dyeing
- Acquisition of land for head office
- Head office building was newly built
- Changed the company name from Kisogawa Senjyu to Ando.
Established Kisogawa Senjyu Co., Ltd. with capital of 15 million yen
- New construction of Factories A and B
- New construction of Factory D
- New construction of Factory E
- Atsushi Ando was appointed the third president of Kisogawa Senjyu Co., Ltd. .
- Merger with Ando. Total capital of 17.1 million yen.
Continuing to take on challenges with composite materials (three-way mixed, four- way mixed) centered on acrylic and ester materials